Thursday, June 13, 2013

And He's Grounded For The Whole Summer...

Barricade waiting to be seen at the Emergency Vet.
What He Ate...
Barricade had an exciting day yesterday. I decided to make a quick run to the grocery store last night at 9pm. I was home by 9:26pm, to find Barricade darting, with cat like moves, out of the pantry and into my bedroom to hide behind the bed. I'm currently in the process of packing up my house and moving which has made me basically loose my mind. I happened to leave the pantry door open while I was gone (which I never do). My *ENTIRE* house was covered in plastic bags, food, and best of all powdered sugar EVERYWHERE. Here's a list of everything Barricade ate in the 26 minutes I was at Kroger: 
1. Bag of Brown Rice
2. Bag of Stevia 
3. Bag of Powdered Sugar
4. Bag of Tostitos Chips
5. Bag of unpopped popcorn
6. One loaf of Cinnamon Swirl Bread WITH RAISINS (yes, poison control was called and the proper procedures followed because grapes are poisonous to dogs)
7. One loaf of Honey Wheat Bread
8. Several bags of 100 Calorie Cheez It snacks (pooped out intact wrapper)
9. Two 32oz bags of dog treats
10. 1 lbs of Chocolate

Needless to say we were at the E.R. until 2am and Mommy (I) was very, very unhappy.  Barricade farted all night and his poops have been very interesting, but other than that he is perfectly fine! 

- Barricade's Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise