Sunday, July 21, 2013

Barricade is now Barricadè


Barricade has finally honed his command skills to a point where I think he's ready for professional work. We are going to try our hand at professional modeling and acting. We're very excited! If at any point I feel that Barricade is stressed or not enjoying himself I will immediately stop the work, but as long as he's having fun and its keeping his mind sharp (a thinking mind is a sharp mind) then I am fine with it. We go for our first professional photo shoot tomorrow. I'm so nervous. I've been working with him and he's a totally laid back guy but I have no idea if he will pose for a picture under all those lights. Wish us luck! 
If you're interested in booking Barricade or representing Barricade please contact me at ScottiesPaperDolls@gmail.com. 

-Barricade's Mom 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise